ISID-AO was strategically established in 2009 as a part of the ISID group, a joint venture between the worlds largest advertisement company, Dentsu, and one of America’s leading companies, General Electric Company (GE).
Our mission is to contribute to the development of our clients’ businesses and society through creating platforms for industrial and technological innovation by bringing together experts from the fields of digital infrastructure, system support, and user support.
We believe in “X (Cross) Innovation”; we aim to go beyond the limits of ideas such as technology, industry, a company, an organization, or location, and use synergy to innovate new products that bring value to the world.
Dentsu and ISID’s Group DNA
ISID-AO was established in 2009 as a part of the ISID group that provides IT solutions for the Dentsu group. We are unique even to the Dentsu group in that we are the perfect mix of robust experience, something only large corporations bring to the table, combined with the kind of diversity and youth associated with start-ups.
A Group of Professionals Well-Versed in Their Fields
The engineering process is key to bringing innovation to manufacturing. Platforms for organizing human resources and administration are at the heart of business activities. It wouldn’t be possible to create a system for a specialized business operation without insight from a specialist in its field. We offer experts who know your business and will work with you. This is where we excel.
Creating Long-Term Partnerships With Our Clients
We work with many large corporations, including leading domestic manufacturers, and provide them with comprehensive support for the entire life cycle of their IT systems. This creates a long-term, tight-nit partnership, which allows us to really grasp the challenges our clients face and provide them with real solutions.
- Company Name
- ISID-AO, Ltd.
- Head Office Address
- 108-0075, W Building, Floor 7, 1-8-15 Konan, Minato City, Tokyo
- Phone Number (Main)
- Areas of Operation
- Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Hiroshima
- Number of Employees
- 448 (as of April 1st, 2019)
- 300 million yen
- Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. (ISID)
- List of Directors
President and Representative Director: Kenji Ichikawa
Senior Executive Director: Ichiro Yabuguchi
Senior Executive Director: Shigehiro Kotani
(Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. Managing Executive Officer)
Executive Director: Hiroshi Matsuura
Executive Director: Konosuke Umezawa
(Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. Senior Managing Director)
Executive Director: Masami Kobayashi
(Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. Manufacturing Solutions Department)
Director: Executive Director: Tetsuo Terada
(Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. Executive Officer)
Auditor: Masahiro Yamaguchi
(Information Services International-Dentsu, Ltd. Senior Executive Officer)
- Business Activities
- Digital infrastructure development
- Permits and Certification
Specified Construction (Telecommunication Construction Industry) Permission from the Governor of Tokyo: (S-29) No. 135507
Information Security Management System (ISMS): ISO (JISQ) 27001 Authentication: IS-598941
Dentsu Group Basic Policy for Information Security
Environmental Management System: ISO14001:2015/JISQ14001 Authentication: EMS676695
Dentsu Group Environment Policy
- ・Strategically established as a part of the ISID group
・Started providing services in the IT infrastructure consulting, design, development, operations, and security industries
・Started providing operational maintenance ERP services for accounting, human resources, etc.
・Expanded business operations in the Osaka area
・Expanded business operations in the Nagoya area
- ・Started a help desk service for CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM/etc. for manufacturers
・Expanded business operations in the Hiroshima area
- ・Started providing IT life cycle management services
- ・Started providing virtual desktop solutions (VDI)
- ・Created AOSMS, our own original surveillance operations management platform
- ・Started providing a virtual desktop solution specialized in graphic processing (CAD on VDI)
- ・Changed closing date to December 31
- ・Moved headquarters to 108-0075, W Building, Floor 7, 1-8-15 Konan, Minato City, Tokyo (current location)Changed company name to ISID-AO, Ltd.
- ・Started providing a cloud-based job management service
- ・Started providing products to support work-style reform
- ・Started an IT support service for fintech start-ups